.. is waking up to breakfast pizza with ham, cheese and eggs :)
No excessive kneading, no waiting time for the yeast to react. It's simple, easy peazy lemon squeeshie.
I made two breakfast pizzas using a single thin pizza dough recipe, tried and tested, and never disappoints.
Thin pizza dough
* 1 3/4 c bread flour
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1 packet (8g) bread yeast
* 1/2 tsp sugar
* 3/4 hot water (110 C)
* Preheat oven to 200 C.
* Proofing the yeast: mix hot water with yeast & sugar. Let it sit for 8 mins.
* In a large bowl, whisk the bread flour & salt together. Create a well, pour in the yeast mixture.
* Using your hand, knead 1-2 min. Turn the dough onto floured surface, knead another 2 mins.
* Flatten over parchment paper, add in your toppings and bake for 8-10 mins. Voila! :)
As toppings, I used:
[First pizza on the top] edam cheese, red leicester cheese, feta cheese, ham, egg. Sprinkled with salt, pepper, spring onions and thinly sliced shallots.
[Second pizza on the top, the picture above] diced left over roast chicken thigh, red leicester cheese, feta cheese, salt, hot paprika pepper, chopped dill and cilantro.