Damn you lighting, but trust me, the colour is not yellow. It's orange, though not deep tomato reddish orange.
Tomato and Basil Soup (serve 1)
* 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
* 1/4 onion, chopped
* 1 tsp garlic confit
* 1/2 tomato, any type, roughly chopped (you can add more, but this is all I have. It is said using different types of tomatoes will give you an interesting flavor)
* 1/2 cube chicken bouillon
* 2 sprig of basil leaves
* 2 tbsp OO
* 2 tbsp OO
* Black pepper
* In a bowl, mix the cherry tomatoes with some OO & coarse sea salt until they are coated. Transfer to baking tray facing up and roast them for 1-1.5 hrs in the oven, 175 C. You want them to be a little wrinkled but not too dry.
* In a pot, sautée the onion & garlic until the onion turns brown. Add in the chopped tomatoes, water just enough to submerge the tomatoes & the chicken bouillon. Let it boil.
* Add in the roasted tomatoes together with whatever juices you have on the roasting pan. Also add the basil leaves.
* Using stand in blender, process till smooth. Season with black pepper. I didn't have to add salt. Taste is perfect as it is.
Serve warm and lick your pot if necessary.