Thursday, January 26, 2012

To My H

The man ...
whose cold feet always snug to mine in the middle of the night (and waking me up!)
who always tells me to order whatever I want from the menu
who calls my small eyes and flat nose pretty, and my fingers hobbits
who likes me to put my fingers in between his toes
who is camera shy..


who needs a full 5 mins to study a 4-page restaurant menu before deciding what to order
who often pokes his finger into my tummy saying, "Look, look, my finger disappears!"
who has nimble fingers and give wonderful massage
who gives me 50 euro pocket money to spend while he meets with his banker
who occasionally entertains my craze for Haribo candies
who loves to jump on freshly made bed


to H, l'homme de ma vie, who asks for raspberry tart as birthday cake
and lasagna as the main menu
I look forward to standing shoulder to shoulder with you for more years to come. 

Happy Birthday, mon sayang


2 comments:

  1. Haha.. i love the collage :) Happy Birthday to your H from me ! :)

    -tute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tut! heiehieie.. need more bed jumps so no repeat photos ;)

      Delete