Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Caramel Roast Chicken
Caramel Roast Chicken (serve 2)
* 1 chicken breast meat, cubed
* 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced.
* 2 tbsp red wine vinegar (you can use balsamic vinegar but taste would be milder)
* 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
* 2-3 tbsp soy oil
* 1 tsp scallion, for garnishing
* Preheat oven to 220 C.
* In a bowl, add in the chicken cubed and the onion. Mix with red wine vinegar & soya sauce. Let it sit in fridge for about 15-20 mins.
* Add in 2-3 tbsp soy oil. Toss until all chicken are well coated then transfer to oven proof baking dish.
* Bake for 15 mins till done (but not too dry). Garnish with scallions.
Voila. H loves it so much. He would dip his bread and ignore me completely. And I'm a happy wife.
Let the holidays begin!