A dessert I made for a party last weekend. Safe & reliable. Easy to make & never disappoints.
Mom's egg tart
* 1 pâte brisée sans the salt
* 4 eggs + 2 egg yolk
* 1/2 can of condensed milk
* 1 tsp vanilla essence
* 100 ml water
* Preheat oven to 175 C. Bake the pâte brisée for 15 mins or so, till half baked. Don't forget to poke the dough to release air.
* In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients. Whisk till well incorporated. Filter before pouring into the dough.
* Bake for about 20-30 mins, till the middle part is firm and doesn't move when you shake it.