* 4 puff pastry sheets
* 10-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
* 6 chorizo slices
* goat cheese, cubed
* shredded cheese (I used emmental)
* 1 tbsp dijon moutard
* Coarse black pepper
* A little salt
* Chopped basil
* Preheat the oven to 180 C.
* Cut a parchment paper 2 inches larger than the pastry sheets. Scrunch it up into a ball and put it under running water until it is drenched. Swing it until it dried all excess water, and lay it flat on the table. Lay your first pastry sheet on top. Sprinkle some olive oil and lay 2nd pastry sheet on top of it. Repeat process until 4th pastry sheet.
* Spread a dollop of dijon moutard on top of your 4th pastry sheet. Be generous. Then start scattering your chorizo and tomatoes. Then feta, then black pepper, sprinkle some salt then some basil. And lastly, your shredded cheese.
* Carefully pleat, and bake till brown (about 15-20 mins). Sprinkle additional basil for garnishing.