Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 13: Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs

I'm dry and my fridge is empty. So with a heavy heart I unloaded my precious ribs from my freezer. 


Original recipe is from here.
I opted for the all dark soy sauce recipe, instead of mixing some with light soy sauce. I didn't have any rock sugar, so I switched it with brown sugar, same quantity.

Verdict: "I was so shock to see the colour. Yesterday we ate your hair (squid ink pasta) and today we ate burnt meat? But it was really, really good. Our pork needs more meat & more fats, but no doubt it was very very good, mon amour."

Phew. The recipe is so simple and requires very little ingredients, besides my precious ribs and now almost finish Chinese shiaoxing wine.

For vegetable, I just stir fry some remnants of aubergine, courgette and red pepper. I told you I have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment